Single Stop’s Impact on Retention and Student Outcomes
Single Stop is thrilled to announce the results of a Social Innovation Fund sponsored study investigating Single Stop’s impact on student achievement and success. The study, spearheaded by independent evaluators at RAND, observed low-income first-time college students at four community college systems that included 11 college campuses during the Fall of 2014.
Join us November 30th , 8:30-10am on Single Stop’s YouTube channel for the release of this important study, live from the offices of GreenLight Fund/New Profit in Boston, Massachusetts.
Signup to receive notifications by email and receive a copy of the report, once it is available.
The morning’s proceedings will include:
- Introduction by Lance Potter, Director of Evaluation, New Profit
- Results presentation by Lindsay Daugherty, Ph.D., The Rand Corporation
- Closing by Christy Reeves, CEO, Single Stop
- Panel discussion moderated by Margaret Hall, National Executive Director & Co-Founder, GreenLight Fund
Featured panelists include:
- Pam Y. Eddinger, Ph.D., President, Bunker Hill Community College
- J. Noah Brown, President & CEO, Association of Community College Trustees
- Rahn Dorsey, Chief of Education, City of Boston
This event is possible because the support of these innovating organizations.